- Represented DW Healthcare Partners in multiple transactions, including its acquisition of controlling stake in Aequor Healthcare Services, a New Jersey-based healthcare and IT staffing company, and its investment in Med-Pharmex, Inc., a California-based pharmaceutical research, formulation, and manufacturing company in the animal health industry
- Represented GPB Capital in its acquisition of a majority equity stake in Prime Motor Group.
- Represented Morgenthaler Private Equity in its recapitalization of Voeller Mixers, Inc., a manufacturer of batch plants and mixing equipment for concrete, glass, and related industries, in its recapitalization of Trachte, Inc., a manufacturer of preassembled and modularized control buildings, and in its acquisition of United Pipe & Steel Corp., a distributor of commodity pipe products.
- Represented Administrative Software Applications, Inc. in its sale to a private equity firm.
- Represented Buildium, a SaaS property management platform, in its strategic investment from Sumeru Equity Partners.
- Represented Edgile, Inc., a cybersecurity consulting firm, in connection with a minority investment transaction with ABRY Partners.
- Represented Next Generation Children’s Centers, a family-owned business, in its merger with Cadence Education, Inc.
- Represented Blue Belt Holdings, Inc. in its $275M merger with Smith & Nephew.
- Represented Wolf-Gordon, Inc. / Corinthian Capital Group, LLC in its merger with Saw Mill Capital, a middle market private equity firm.
- Represented Corinthian Capital Group, LLC in the acquisition of Friedrich Air Conditioning Co., Ltd. as well as the portfolio company's sale to another New York-based private equity firm.
- Represented United States Medical Supply, Inc., a leading direct-to-consumer mail-order medical supply business, focused on patients with chronic conditions, in its recapitalization with private equity firm H.I.G. Capital, LLC.
- Represented McNally Capital in its acquisition of Government Sourcing Solutions, LLC, a leading consulting firm for state and local governments.
- Served as Special Counsel to private equity firm Clarion Capital Partners, LLC in multiple acquisitions, including the acquisition of Morovia IT, a language services technology company and SQAD Inc., an independent source in the US for TV, radio and digital advertising cost analysis.
- Represented iModules Software, a leading online SaaS Constituent Engagement Management provider for educational institutions, in its merger with Leeds Equity Partners.
- Represented The Paper Store, LLC, a chain of specialty gift stores, in its equity recapitalization with private equity firm WestView Capital Partners (also acted as debt finance counsel to client and WestView).
- Represented Frazier Healthcare in its acquisition of Orthotic Holdings Inc.
- Represented Gemini Investors LLC in its acquisition of TGaS Advisors.
- Served as debt counsel to TZP Group LLC in its acquisition of Global Employment Solutions/Information Technology Engineering Corporation.
- Represented MicroDental, Inc., a portfolio company of HealthpointCapital, in its sale to Modern Dental Group Limited; previously represented the company in its acquisition of Cosmo Dental Laboratory Incorporated.
- Represented the management team of InnovAge, a provider of in-home senior care, in its acquisition by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe.
- Represented Frette Srl., a luxury bed and bath linens company, in its acquisition by private equity firm Change Capital Partners
- Represented Beacon Consulting Group in its merger with Accenture (NYSE:CAN).
A New York private equity team at Mintz helped Corinthian Capital Group, LLC sell North American air conditioning manufacturer Friedrich Air Conditioning Co., Ltd. to Monomoy Capital Partners in 2016. Mintz previously represented Corinthian in its acquisition of Friedrich and other deals.
Mintz has represented a private equity-backed managed healthcare services company amid its initial formation and capitalization, add-on acquisitions, and debt and equity financing rounds. Mintz helped the company secure $1 billion+ of syndicated credit facilities for a game-changing acquisition.