Allan handles commercial real estate matters of all kinds, including acquisitions, dispositions, finance, development, construction, and leasing. Based in Boston, Allan represents local, regional, and national corporations, developers, lenders, investors, landlords, and tenants in a wide variety of transactions.
Active in politics, Allan currently holds an elected position in his hometown, has worked for two Massachusetts Governors, and has been an advisor for various local, state, and national campaigns. Allan is also a member of the Board of Trustees of the Wildlands Trust, a land trust created to conserving and preserving the natural heritage of Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Boston College (JD)
- Suffolk University (BA)
- Represent private and public real estate funds in connection with their acquisitions and dispositions of office and industrial real estate nationwide
- Represent developer in connection with its assemblage, permitting, and financing of a 300+ mixed-use project in Boston
- Represent various affordable housing developers in connection with a permitting and subsequent appeals of various projects throughout Massachusetts under MGL C.40B
- Represent national health care providers in connection with their facility acquisitions, dispositions, and financings
- Represent landlords and tenants of varying sizes in leasing transactions and construction contracts for office, laboratory, manufacturing, industrial, telecom and sale-leasebacks, including representation of a multi-billion dollar REIT in connection with its acquisition and leasing of office and industrial space nationally
- Represent various property owners and billboard operators in connection with the permitting, construction and management of billboards in Boston and other municipalities throughout Massachusetts
Recognition & Awards
- Included on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star: Real Estate list (2009 – 2017)
- Best Lawyers in America: Real Estate Law (2019-2020)
- Former board member, Suffolk University College of Arts and Sciences
- Board member, Wildlands Trust