- Lead counsel to national provider of wholesaling and distribution services in connection with a $1.5 billion syndicated revolving credit facility and $400 million senior secured notes
- Lead counsel to international telecommunications company in $225 million revolving loan facility
- Lead counsel to insurance company in $500 million revolving credit facility secured by liquid securities
- Lead counsel to the US subsidiary of an international manufacturer in connection with a $235 million syndicated revolving credit facility
- Lead counsel to a private equity sponsored health care provider in connection with a $100 million acquisition credit facility involving multiple add-on acquisitions
- Represented private equity fund in the senior secured and mezzanine acquisition financing of a specialty pharmacy
- Represented private equity fund in the senior secured and mezzanine acquisition financing of a pipe distributor
- Represented cable manufacturing portfolio company in a multi-tiered debt restructuring that included a group of noteholders
- Lead counsel on numerous venture debt financings for life science and technology companies
After a lender abandoned our client’s financing transaction over concerns related to COVID-19, Mintz negotiated a convertible note financing with another investor — providing the client with up to $25M to pursue commercialization of its lead product.
Mintz guided a large private national distributor through the refinancing of a $1 billion+ asset-based revolving loan. Mintz Debt Finance attorneys handled the negotiation of key issues, assisted by attorneys who advised the client on tax, ERISA, real estate, and intellectual property issues.